Attachment Finder for Outlook Express helps you to find and save files from attachments. If Outlook Express has a lot of e-mail messages, then arises problem--how to find particular file in these messages. Attachment Finder for Outlook Express scans all messages for attachments. When attachment found in messages, all files from message will be saved to selected folder. Saving all files from messages takes several seconds depending on number of folders. Attachment Finder for Outlook Express saves all files such as images, documents, and archives. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Find and manage your e-mail message copies.
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Create, save, and send messages to any number of recipients.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- View e-mail messages in logical locations without copying them.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Examine a variety of network e-mail archives.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Save your Outlook e-mail to any drive.
- Sort and process your e-mails automatically.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Create, authenticate e-mail messages, and automatically compres...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Back up files and folders to different media types.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Archive your ICQ messages.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Scan and repair damaged Outlook Express files.
- Be informed of the new e-mail messages arriving from multiple e...