Atific Video Collection captures from camera to MPEG-4 on the fly in real-time. It is the easiest and fastest way to copy videos from camera to PC and home theater players. Thanks to the high performance Atific MPEG4 one-pass encoder, there is neither extra waiting time nor large temporary disk space required.
Feature Highlights: One click transfer from DV tape to MPEG-4 in Your Video Collection, Real time encoding of audio and video while transferring to PC, picture and sound quality optimized automatically, camera auto detection, encoding from video files and live stream from DV cameras and capture cards, Atific MPEG4 Professional video encoder, multi-core processors and Hyper-Threading support. Version 2 added video clip splitting, trimming and merging features.
What's new in this version: Version 2 added video clip splitting, trimming and merging features.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Create a time-lapse video with digital camera or Webcam.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Capture time-lapse images using a Canon DSLR;.
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Rebuild your empire in this hilarious strategy game.
- Compose electronic music and video in real time.
- Battle swarms of alien fighters in real time in a dynamic, 3D u...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Record audio and sound to MP3, WAV, and OGG.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Record screen activities for interactive demonstrations and onl...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Post from camera or other windows video capture device using sf...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Continue the epic real-time strategy saga with this space-comba...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- This real-time strategy game features three playable races with...
- Watch a virtual lava lamp in real time.
- Manage business projects with real-time online modification.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Manage your IT infrastructure through a suite of online service...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Super easy to use"
Version: Atific Video Collection 1
I plugged DV camcorder to PC and three clicks later capture and encode DV tape to PC in real time. This is super easy to use! No adjusting of tens of parameters, looking for a missing codec etc. Didn't crash when I unplugged DV during capture but saved captured video that far. Seems to be very stable.
Compilation of new "video" from existing captured clips in the "collection" is difficult because drag and drop is only available in current view.