Atific Video Collection captures from camera to MPEG-4 on the fly in real-time. It is the easiest and fastest way to copy videos from camera to PC and home theater players. Thanks to the high performance Atific MPEG4 one-pass encoder, there is neither extra waiting time nor large temporary disk space required.
Feature Highlights: One click transfer from DV tape to MPEG-4 in Your Video Collection, Real time encoding of audio and video while transferring to PC, picture and sound quality optimized automatically, camera auto detection, encoding from video files and live stream from DV cameras and capture cards, Atific MPEG4 Professional video encoder, multi-core processors and Hyper-Threading support. Version 2 added video clip splitting, trimming and merging features.
What's new in this version: Version 2 added video clip splitting, trimming and merging features.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Image driver.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Monitor and record audio and video with a Web cam.
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Capture video, screen, URL, and TV on your Windows PC.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Record and share videos using a Web cam with Google Chrome.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Create a time-lapse video with digital camera or Webcam.
- Convert video and other media into Sony XPERIA compatible forma...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Super easy to use"
Version: Atific Video Collection 1
I plugged DV camcorder to PC and three clicks later capture and encode DV tape to PC in real time. This is super easy to use! No adjusting of tens of parameters, looking for a missing codec etc. Didn't crash when I unplugged DV during capture but saved captured video that far. Seems to be very stable.
Compilation of new "video" from existing captured clips in the "collection" is difficult because drag and drop is only available in current view.