Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
- Highly integrated single chip CMOS solution with multiprotocol.
- MAC/baseband processor and 2.4/5 GHz radio.
- Uses digital CMOS technology exclusively, minimizing power.
- consumption and cost while maximizing reliability.
- Support for IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g.
- 802.11e standard compatible bursting.
- Wireless Multimedia Enhancements Quality of Service support (QoS).
- Hardware encryption for the Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) and IEEE 802.11i security specifications, provides Advanced Encryption.
- Standard (AES), Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP) and Wired.
- Equivalent Privacy (WEP) without performance degradation.
- Extended tuning range (2.300-2.500 & 4.900-5.850 GHz) for worldwide use.
- Dynamic Frequency Selection/Transmit Power Control (DFS/TPC) for international operation.