From Anahata Software:
AtamA is a Homeopathic tool and resource featuring a fully linked Repertory and Materia Medica. The Repertory is an abbreviated version of James Kent's *Repertory of the Homeopathic Materia Medica* and includes 10,000+ rubrics in 36 chapters. The Materia Medica is an abbreviated version of Boericke's *Pocket Manual of Homeopathic Materia Medica* and includes the complete text for 100 remedies.
You can easily add symptoms from the Repertory and Materia Medica to create an Analysis for your patients, explore the effect of individual symptoms on Analysis results, add important notes, and print or save Analysis files. A search feature helps you find keywords in the Repertory; you can also browse the Repertory with an easy to use treeview display. The Materia Medica section shows Boericke's text for each remedy, lists Repertory rubrics for each remedy, and lets you follow cross-reference hyperlinks to other remedies. You can also read the complete text of Hahnemann's Organon of Medicine, as well as the following essays by James Kent: *Use of the Repertory*, *How to Study the Repertory*, and *How to Use the Repertory*.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Access and receive RSS news from the largest multiprofessional ...
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- View a simulation of structured finacial products.
- Diagnose performance bottlenecks in Java code.
- Get a list of links useful for optometry.
- Take control of your recipes.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Create personal forecasts and biorhythm charts.
- Health themed web browser.