ArtistScope DRM is a total control solution for the Document Rights Management of eBooks and PDF documents where an author can assign different permissions per user or group of users. When DRM rights are assigned the document becomes *for their eyes only* and any copies of that document forwarded on cannot be viewed by others unless they also have rights of view.
ArtistScope DRM is the most secure solution imaginable. Tokens cannot be forged and certificates cannot be copied or redistributed. When a document is tagged for DRM each time the end user opens the document your database is checked for their rights of access.
- Control which users can open your documents
- Restrict which users or groups can view a document
- Set a password for the document encryption key
- Set expiration on a document validated by time server
- Set expiry by days or hours from first use
- Limit the number of views per user or group
- Limit the number of prints per user or group
- Limit access by IP number or network
- Prevent unauthorized sharing and redistribution
The creation of user accounts, document conversion and distribution can be managed online and from any computer in the world (optional setting) without having to install software. You can assign administrators and other special users permitted to submit publications, update document permissions or suspend document availability at any time.
Documents can be emailed to your group of users or provided as a download. End users can log in to retrieve assigned documents or modify their contact details. They can also be allowed to upload and contribute documents in reply when allowed in your settings.
ArtistScope DRM provides *total control* management over any documents that you tag for DRM, even after download by the end user. To secure a breach in document security, from your admin you can change the DRM settings of the document for immediate effect.