From MachineCodex Software:
ArtDeCodex allows you to decode iTunes 7 .itc files into plain old png or jpg files so you can use them outside of iTunes. Prior to iTunes 7 and coverflow, these artwork files were stored as id3 data. Since coverflow was introduced in iTunes 7, Apple has adopted the opaque and largely unreadable .itc format for files in the ~/Music/iTunes/AlbumArtwork folder. With ArtDeCodex, you can easily translate these files to regular png or jpg files and save them where you choose.
What's new in this version:
- User Interface improvements
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Make your own seamless picture.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Interactive lava lamp that can sync its display to audio.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Apply effects to your media as it plays, in real-time.
- Join multiple iTunes tracks into a new track.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Image & movie viewer with image editing tools.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1