From My Spa Treatment:
Massage is perhaps the most popular way to use essential oils. It combines the healing art of aromatherapy with the healing art of touch. Self-massage is just as effective as being massaged by another person, and lack of a partner is no excuse for not trying these relaxing recipes. Always use essential oils diluted in a carrier oil. Never place them directly onto the skin. As a general rule, do not exceed ten drops of total essential oils per mixture, and try to keep it around five for maximum effectiveness. Aromatherapy massage is particularly suited to conditions involving stress or improving emotionally-related conditions.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Read the recipes of the scents to make you relax and to soothe ...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Create your own essential oil based lotions, air fresheners and...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Discover interesting places to eat, shop, and resort on your Wi...
- Learn about Qigong exercise.
- Look at the grapes of fear in a damned labyrinth.
- Know everything about Geneva and discover its culture and attra...
- Learn how to treat your headache using acupressure.
- Monitor driver.
- Design and print your own garden plan.