From Armagetron Advanced:
A Tron clone in 3D has been the tagline of Armagetron, since, well, a very long time, and is probably the shortest and most accurate description possible. Tron was an arcade game based on the movie of the same name, release by Disney in 1982. The original game consisted of 4 sub-games, the only one of concern is the 'Light Cycles' one, in which the player uses a left/right joystick to control a 'Light Cycle' which leaves a wall behind it wherever the cycle it goes, turning only at 90 degree angles. The player must then get the AI to crash into their wall while avoiding hitting the AI's own wall themselves. Those were the humble beginnings of Armagetron Advanced's game play, which has now blossomed into 16 player mayhem, with highly advanced AI, network game play, and of course all in a 3D environment.
What's new in this version: Loads of things fixed and updated for what will hopefully be the last set of changes before 0.4.0!
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Epic adventure battle game.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- Multiplayer/singleplayer first person shooter.
- German/American card game.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: