PhotoStudio 6 for Mac is a powerful and easy-to-use photo editor for Mac OS X, gives you everything to enhance and print your digital photos which help bring out the creativity in you. Supports importing and editing popular RAW file formats by Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Adobe (DNG), Sony, Kodak, Olympus, and more. Supports 48-bit image and large image files. Automatically remove photo noises with high performance and high quality. Face Beautify can make you look younger and flawless. Magic-Film applies professional film effects to your photos. Magic-Cut allows quickly extracting an object from a photo's background. Toy Camera makes it appear as captured by a LOMO Camera. Provides a powerful browser to help you browse, search, and organize files. Embedded with the functions of tags, ratings, and convenient calendar view. A professional print module comes with easy-to-use customize templates. Help you arrange photos for printing in different size on one or many pages.
What's new in this version: Powerful photo editing functions for all levels of users
Fully supports Raw photo, 48-bit image and large photos
Provides a convenient photo management and browser
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Image Dream brings out the hidden beauty of pictures and makes ...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Play and produce music with this expandable virtual instrument.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Produce great photographic images.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Tutorial video-book for Photoshop CS4 users.
- Study guide that simulates and helps to prepare you for the Ado...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Create and deliver multimedia content.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create scalable icons for Mac and Windows computers.
- Create photo collages automatically.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Profile your screen and printer colors to make them match.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Use Apple's OneScanner with Photoshop.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Take full control over your images, MP3 files, fonts, and strea...