From Flawless Complexion:
For a natural look your foundation must match your skin tone. Test foundations along your jawline. The best color will disappear into your skin. To make foundation last, apply moisturizer first, giving the foundation a base. Dry skin will soak up the foundation if not given that base. For oily skin use an oil-free moisturizer and powder foundation. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com. Version 1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Learn the basic elements of aromatherapy.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Count down time until the schedule of the Colts and Bears.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Image driver.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Use transform coefficients in recognizing facial features.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: