Editors' Note: "Msvcr80.dll is Missing or Not Found"?: Go into Programs and Features and uninstall: iTunes, Apple Application Support, Apple Mobile Device Support, Apple Software Update. Reboot. Download a fresh copy of iTunes. Right click on the exe file and select Run as Administrator to reinstall.
iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it's an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.
What's new in this version:
- Click on the Beats 1 banner to see what's currently on, or view a complete broadcast schedule so you never miss a show.
- You can now view a list of the artists you’re following on Apple Music.
- Resolved an issue where iTunes loses its place when you go back to a previous page in Apple Music.
- Addressed a problem where artists may be sorted incorrectly in My Music.
- Fixed a problem where playlists displayed in the action menu may not match ... See all new features »