Editors' Note: "Msvcr80.dll is Missing or Not Found"?: Go into Programs and Features and uninstall: iTunes, Apple Application Support, Apple Mobile Device Support, Apple Software Update. Reboot. Download a fresh copy of iTunes. Right click on the exe file and select Run as Administrator to reinstall.
iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it's an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.
What's new in this version:
This update to iTunes adds support for iOS 9 and is designed for OS X El Capitan. It also:
- Improves Apple Music accessibility with VoiceOver
- Resolves a problem that prevented reordering of songs within Up Next
- Fixes a problem where some radio stations did not appear within Recently Played
- Addresses an issue where songs you loved on iOS did not appear loved on iTunes
- Supports two-factor authentication to secure your Apple ID <... See all new features »