The Mac OS X 10.6.4 Update is recommended for all users of iMac (Mid 2010). This update contains all the applicable fixes from the Mac OS X 10.6.4 Update, plus the following specific fixes for iMac (Mid 2010):
- Resolves compatibility and performance-related graphics issues.
- Improves compatibility with large-format SDXC memory cards.
- Adds support for Magic Trackpad.
More Products to Consider
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Sony PlayStation emulator.
- Internet access software for the ISP.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Insure that your trackpad works properly on your PowerBook 2300...
- Emulate PowerPC System 7.5.2 - Mac OS 9.0.4.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- For Xserve (Early 2009) computers.
- Alternative to the P2P utorrent client.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Addresses issue with unrecognized clicks.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Can't tell. Can't get the thing on my drive."
Version: Apple iMac OS X 10.6.4 Update
No problem with download.
Program message said " This software is not supported on your system"
I have a MacBook Pro with an OSX 10.6.3 and 121.86 free GB! What are they talking about?!