The Mac OS X 10.6.4 Update is recommended for all users of iMac (Mid 2010). This update contains all the applicable fixes from the Mac OS X 10.6.4 Update, plus the following specific fixes for iMac (Mid 2010):
- Resolves compatibility and performance-related graphics issues.
- Improves compatibility with large-format SDXC memory cards.
- Adds support for Magic Trackpad.
More Products to Consider
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Tiger operating system.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Sony PlayStation emulator.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Alternative to the P2P utorrent client.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Can't tell. Can't get the thing on my drive."
Version: Apple iMac OS X 10.6.4 Update
No problem with download.
Program message said " This software is not supported on your system"
I have a MacBook Pro with an OSX 10.6.3 and 121.86 free GB! What are they talking about?!