This vibration is typically caused by unbalanced CDs spinning at higher speeds in the internal CD-ROM drive. This vibration may cause the drive to have difficulty reading the CD. The update also corrects an intermittent delay that can occur on some iMac models when there is no CD in the CD-ROM drive. This update replaces "iMac CD Firmware Update 1.0".
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Data recovery software.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Live R&B Apple Loops.
- Rebuilds the Mac OS X desktop files.
- CD player with full function remote control, keyboard shortcuts...
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Use SeaMonkey on your PowerPC/G4/G5 laptop or desktop.
- CD-ROM acceleration software.
- Palm Pilot backup and install utility.
- Create CD jewel case inserts from iTunes.
- Complete music CD playlist program with fully customizable inte...