This vibration is typically caused by unbalanced CDs spinning at higher speeds in the internal CD-ROM drive. This vibration may cause the drive to have difficulty reading the CD. The update also corrects an intermittent delay that can occur on some iMac models when there is no CD in the CD-ROM drive. This update replaces "iMac CD Firmware Update 1.0".
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Live R&B Apple Loops.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Use SeaMonkey on your PowerPC/G4/G5 laptop or desktop.
- Palm Pilot backup and install utility.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Update your full version of this popular online shooter.
- Copy and archive audio and data CDs.
- Update your copy of Escape Velocity to fix bugs and add a ton o...
- Virtual CD-RW driver.