RAID Admin is the Xserve RAIDÃ¢â?¬â?¢s powerful remote management software that dramatically simplifies setup and monitoring of storage volumes.
This Java-based application provides an intuitive interface for creating protected storage volumes, logging events, managing preferences, and monitoring storage hardware from virtually any networked computer over TCP/IP. Monitoring panes display detailed information on arrays, drives, LUN mappings, Fibre Channel, network, thermal, power, and events. You can add new systems to the Admin via IP or AppleÃ¢â?¬â?¢s innovative Bonjour technology.
What's new in this version:
- The Xserve RAID Admin Tools 1.5.1 Update addresses overall reliability of the RAID Admin software and Xserve RAID firmware. This update is recommended for all Xserve RAID users.
- Support for 750GB Xserve RAID drive modules.
- Changes to Ã¢â?¬Ë?Host Cache FlushingÃ¢â?¬â?¢ performance setting are properly saved on RAID controller.
- Fixed SCSI protocol compatibility issues with Windows OS.
- Corrected encoding issue so passwords may now contain any valid Un...
See all new features »