RAID Admin is the Xserve RAIDâ€™s powerful remote management software that dramatically simplifies setup and monitoring of storage volumes. This Java-based application provides an intuitive interface for creating protected storage volumes, logging events, managing preferences, and monitoring storage hardware from virtually any networked computer over TCP/IP. Monitoring panes display detailed information on arrays, drives, LUN mappings, Fibre Channel, network, thermal, power, and events. You can add new systems to the Admin via IP or Appleâ€™s innovative Bonjour technology.
What's new in this version:
- The Xserve RAID Admin Tools 1.5.1 Update addresses overall reliability of the RAID Admin software and Xserve RAID firmware. This update is recommended for all Xserve RAID users.
- Support for 750GB Xserve RAID drive modules.
- Changes to â€˜Host Cache Flushingâ€™ performance setting are properly saved on RAID controller.
- Fixed SCSI protocol compatibility issues with Windows OS.
- Corrected encoding issue so passwords may now contain any valid Unicode charact... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Discover and manage networks.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Configure Apple Fibre Channel card.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Live encoding for online streaming.
- Browse available Bonjour services.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Access any PC and Mac via remote desktop.
- Remote administration tools, documentation, utilities.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Develop mobile pods for the SMS.ac community.