RAID Admin is the Xserve RAIDÃ¢â?¬â?¢s powerful remote management software that dramatically simplifies setup and monitoring of storage volumes. This Java-based application provides an intuitive interface for creating protected storage volumes, logging events, managing preferences, and monitoring storage hardware from virtually any networked computer over TCP/IP. Monitoring panes display detailed information on arrays, drives, LUN mappings, Fibre Channel, network, thermal, power, and events. You can add new systems to the Admin via IP or AppleÃ¢â?¬â?¢s innovative Bonjour technology.
What's new in this version:
- The Xserve RAID Admin Tools 1.5.1 Update addresses overall reliability of the RAID Admin software and Xserve RAID firmware. This update is recommended for all Xserve RAID users.
- Support for 750GB Xserve RAID drive modules.
- Changes to Ã¢â?¬Ë?Host Cache FlushingÃ¢â?¬â?¢ performance setting are properly saved on RAID controller.
- Fixed SCSI protocol compatibility issues with Windows OS.
- Corrected encoding issue so passwords may now contain any valid Unicod... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Browse available Bonjour services.
- For the uninterruptable power supplies (UPS).
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- For EZ-USB, ISD200, ISD300, SL11RIDE.
- Switch between app prefs, data sets using defined profiles.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Pop, Click, Hum, Rumble and Broadband noise reduction.
- Configure Apple Fibre Channel card.