What's new in this version: The XSKey Updater is a simple to use tool that upgrades the firmware of your XSKey. This is not generally necessary, but may correct problems with XSKeys that are not being recognized or otherwise behaving erratically.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Network installs using Apple Network Assistant.
- Turn your voice recordings into notes and to-do lists with this...
- Firmware for Mac Pro with 10.5.2.
- (PlainTalk) voice control for your Mac, for OS 8.5/8.6.
- Domain Name Server software.
- Access your Macs remotely.
- Firmware for the video adapter.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.