Apple Server Diagnostics tests your server for hardware issues. Apple Server Diagnostics version 3X106 is compatible with Snow Leopard server on the Xserve (Early 2009), Xserve (Early 2008), and Mac mini (Early 2009). Apple Server Diagnostics (AXD) runs a customizable set of tests to help you diagnose issues with server components .
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Backs up settings from several common programming apps to Dropb...
- Clipboard manager.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Undeletes lost photos from your hard drive.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Delete apps and their associated files.
- Update for the ARA server system.
- Sync Mac with WinMobile, Android, iPhone, and Dropbox.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- For OS X Server 10.1.4/5.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Update your Workgroup Server software.
- Data recovery software.
- Back up your data automatically and get instant access from you...
- Update the Apple Remote Access MultiPort server for backwards c...