Includes version 2.1 of the SerialDMA extension, which supplies a replacement serial driver for a specific set of Mac OS computers. This new driver fixes an incompatability that prevents certain serial devices, such as digital cameras, from establishing an initial connection. If you are using one of the Mac OS computers listed above, and you are using a serial device which cannot establish an initial connection, you should install this update
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Excellent tool automates any task, multi-step or repetitive act...
- System performance test program.
- For all iMac (late 2012) models.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- GUI front end for Fink packaging system.
- For any Apple monitor & OS 8.x (use 1.6 for OS 7.x and 1.5.5 fo...
- 68k Mac emulator.
- For Mac mini (late 2012) models.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.