The best browser for your Mac is the one that comes with your Mac. Safari is faster and more energy efficient than other browsers, so sites are more responsive and your notebook battery lasts longer between charges. Built-in privacy features are stronger than ever. It works with iCloud to let you browse seamlessly across all your devices. And it gives you great ways to find and share your favorites. Put it all together, and no other browser offers such a rich web experience.
What's new in this version:
- Fixes an issue that could prevent history from syncing across devices if iCloud Drive is not on
- Fixes an issue that could prevent a saved password from being autofilled after two devices are added to iCloud Keychain
- Improves the performance of WebGL graphics on Retina displays
- Allows users to import usernames and passwords from Firefox
- Fixes a rare issue in which some users were unable to access Safari after installing the 8.0.1 update