Open Transport is the networking software in the Mac OS.
What's new in this version: Resolves a minor issue that prevented some applications from behaving as expected. It is recommended for all customers, especially in education.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Update your Mac OS networking software with the latest Open Tra...
- For Express Network card.
- Pure Java X server.
- For OS 9 to improve access to secure sites.
- Primarily used by developers for debugging.
- Add a tweakable menu bar to secondary monitors.
- Share USB printers using TCP/IP on Ethernet & wireless networks...
- Command-line file transfer tool.