This update addresses a rare issue on some Apple notebooks where a battery that has accumulated more than 1000 charge cycles may unexpectedly shut down or stop functioning.
More Products to Consider
- Firmware update for MacBook Air (mid 2012) models.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Sync Mac with WinMobile, Android, iPhone, and Dropbox.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Back up your data automatically and get instant access from you...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Accomplish frequently needed complex tasks in Excel with mostly...
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- For eMac HLDS Combo drive.
- Automatic backup and synchronization utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Finds files, folders & contents without indexing.
- Only for OS X 10.5.5 on Intel Macs.
- Data recovery software.
- Use an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad as a number pad with your Mac...
- For mid 2010 and 2011 MacBook Pro models.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content