Apple Game Sprokets is a set of software libraries that most game and Universal Serial Bus (USB) input devices such as joysticks, game pads, and mice require for optimum performance. Game Sprockets 1.7.5 includes nearly all the HID-compliant USB input devices including wheel mice, multiple-monitor performance improvements, higher quality 3D sound filtering, and delivers improvements for graphic intensive game applications.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Harken back to the days of 8-bit video games.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- 100 different solitaire card games.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Gaming device driver.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Design side-scrolling action games without programming.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of
"Needed "GameSprockets" to play "Mighty Mike". Worked!"
Version: Apple GameSprockets 1.7.5v1.1
Installed. Rebooted. Worked.
None to report.
I just needed this software library within my classic Mac emulator (SheepSaver) in order to replay a video game of my childhood, Mighty Mike.