The QuickTime Render Plug-in addresses a compatibility issue between Final Cut Pro 4 and QuickTime 6.4 that occurs when rendering non-DV clips in DV sequences. It is strongly recommended for all Final Cut Pro 4 users.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Fix the compatibility issue between Final Cut Pro 4 and QuickTi...
- Lossless 64-bit RGBA QuickTime codec.
- Create QuickTime cubic panorama Christmas tree ornaments.
- View, capture, and edit video and create stop-motion animations...
- For all users of Final Cut Pro X, Motion 5, or Compressor 4.
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- Update your iMovie 2.0 to version 2.1.1.
- Create a new time base.