Disk Copy is a utility application that will mount disk images on your desktop, make exact copies of floppy disks from a disk image, convert disk images from one format to another, create a disk image from a mounted volume or individual folder, segment a disk image into separate files, create self-mounting disk images, and create a new blank disk image. Using DiskScripts, AppleScript, and self mounting images, it can be used to automate software installations and disk image manipulation. Version 6.3.3 adds support for accessing disk images with the Macintosh Compatibility Application of Mac OS X Server.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Mount, create, resize, and get info about disk images.
- Cloud-based file storage.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Recover videos, photos, music, documents, emails, archives from...
- Automate Disk First Aid to check all disks.
- Configure Disk First Aid to check all your disks at once.
- Split files into folder hierarchies, or merge them into a singl...
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Tool to catalog files and pictures on CDs, disks, etc.