Disc Burner allows you to create your own data CDs using your built-in CD recorder. To create a CD, insert a blank disc in the CD drive. In the dialog box that appears, enter a name for the disc and select the format you want to create. An icon for the CD will appear on the desktop. Drag files and folders to the icon. When you're finished, select the disc and choose Burn CD from the Special menu. To make music CDs instead of data try iTunes.
What's new in this version: This version of Disc Burner allows you to create data CDs using several non-Apple CD-RW drives. These CD drive mechanisms are supported:
- LG (CD-RW CED-8042B)
- Matshita (CD-RW CW-7121, CD-RW CW-7586, UJDA310)
- Mitsumi (CR-4802TE, CR-4804TE)
- Philips Iomega (CDD4801 CD-R/RW, ZIPCD 650)
- Pioneer (DVD-RW DVR-103)
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- CD audio mastering for Digidesign systems.
- Easily play movies in full screen mode.
- Copy and archive audio and data CDs.
- Live R&B Apple Loops.
- Capture and record your desktop screen.
- DVD & CD burner/mastering software.
- Drag-and-drop movie conversion for video iPods.
- (OE) email client/newsreader.