Disc Burner allows you to create your own data CDs using your built-in CD recorder. To create a CD, insert a blank disc in the CD drive. In the dialog box that appears, enter a name for the disc and select the format you want to create. An icon for the CD will appear on the desktop. Drag files and folders to the icon. When you're finished, select the disc and choose Burn CD from the Special menu. To make music CDs instead of data try iTunes.
What's new in this version: This version of Disc Burner allows you to create data CDs using several non-Apple CD-RW drives. These CD drive mechanisms are supported:
- LG (CD-RW CED-8042B)
- Matshita (CD-RW CW-7121, CD-RW CW-7586, UJDA310)
- Mitsumi (CR-4802TE, CR-4804TE)
- Philips Iomega (CDD4801 CD-R/RW, ZIPCD 650)
- Pioneer (DVD-RW DVR-103)
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- DVD & CD burner/mastering software.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- (OE) email client/newsreader.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- CD burning support for iTunes or Disc Burner.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Update for the OS 9 Mulltiple User feature.
- CD audio mastering for Digidesign systems.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Share USB printers using TCP/IP on Ethernet & wireless networks...