This download includes the latest Canon printing and scanning software.
More Products to Consider
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- For HP printers.
- Scanner drivers.
- Advanced driver for USB/Bluetooth mice.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
- Edit and manage your images.
- Software for Fujitsu high-speed document scanners.
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.
- Scan software with over 200 built-in drivers.
- Allows you to configure your joysticks or gamepads to simulate ...
- Sleep issue fix for iBooks & FireWire PowerBooks.
- Joystick/gamepad visualization and tester app.
- Upload files to Texas Instruments calculators.
- Update the software that controls your Apple display.
- Enhances functionality of GarageBand.
- Scanner drivers.
- Print from any app to: PNG, BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, TIFF, PNM, GI...
- For OS 9 software update components.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is NOT the latest available drivers."
Version: Apple Canon Print Drivers 2.4.1
Easy to install for people who don't know how or can't be bothered to go to the Canon website to get the latest drivers and scanning software. I guess.
This is not the latest versions of the scanning/fax-from-computer/scanning software available. Canon's website has more recent versions, which actually - you know - work with my MF4350d multifunction unit.
Basically screw Apple for releasing this update which does NOT include the latest available drivers. Wasted my time downloading the big 300mb file, installing it, then experimenting to find all the things that didn't work anymore (neither Image Capture nor VueScan will recognize my MF4350d multifunction unit as an available scanner), and then redownloading and reinstalling the REAL latest Canon printing/scanning software from Canon's website.