Append Text If It Does Not Exist Software offers a solution for users who want to append a string in multiple files if a certain string does not exist. The user simply adds text files/s or chooses an entire folder of files for processing.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Convert files with multiple lines into files with single lines.
- Check for mistakes and make corrections to one or many text fil...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Select random lines from different files.
- Replace cell text in one or more OpenOffice Calc files.
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Filter lines in text files.
- Print text files without opening them.
- Extract text from text files before or after specified characte...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content