Append Text If It Does Not Exist Software offers a solution for users who want to append a string in multiple files if a certain string does not exist. The user simply adds text files/s or chooses an entire folder of files for processing.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Convert files with multiple lines into files with single lines.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Check for mistakes and make corrections to one or many text fil...
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Select random lines from different files.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Replace cell text in one or more OpenOffice Calc files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content