From Marc Moini:
Use App...Store Quickview for apps in the Mac App Store, and for apps, albums, podcasts, movies, books, TV shows, and iTunesU courses in iTunes. With App...Store Quickview, you simply hover the cursor over an app, album, podcast, etc. to view its description on the side. You no longer have to go back to the list after viewing each item, you can quickly scan all the items you want while you go over the list. It's easier, and it saves time.
What's new in this version: Fixes for recent Mac App Store changes that broke v1.0
More Products to Consider
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Themeable GTD to-do list app with cloud sync.
- Track and monitor all your income and expenses quickly and easi...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- RSS Screensaver for iPhone App Developers.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Personal task management.
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- Get stock market quotes from almost any stock exchange in the w...
- Directly edit the Apple address book database file.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Gesture-controlled to-do list app that's just plain simple.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Screenshot tool with important features for frequent screen sho...
- Alternative to other mileage tracking apps that require recordi...
- Synchronized shopping list & pantry inventory manager.
- Puts your calendar directly on your desktop, so it's always ava...
- Simple, single-window tasks & list management with companion iP...
- Exposes system menu bar icons that get hidden on small screens ...
- Personal journal with blogging and video support.
- Automatically encrypts, saves and syncs notes via Dropbox on th...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content