AutoCAD extension for architects contains over 600 commands to ease and speed up your work. This program contains layer manager, block manager, general tools for architects and many tools for other users of AutoCAD. All functions are easily accessible through pull-down menu or toolbar. All commands and tools were created to help you out with time consuming and boring tasks.
More Products to Consider
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Project bodies composed from plates and assemblings.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Record and replace blocks in your AutoCAD drawings.
- Perform boolean operations on sets of solids and meshes.
- Extract block attribute values from AutoCad drawing files.
- Export geometric data to OBJ files.
- Read and convert mesh objects into 3D solid.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Create and markup PDFs from AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks Manage, ...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create orthographic piping design drawings in AutoCAD.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Provide Point file import plug-in for AutoCAD.
- Unfold surface from 3D to 2D in autoCAD.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Export geometric data to HPGL plot files.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: