The Answers Widget for Mac OSX gives you quick access to Answers.com directly on your dashboard. Get instant access to Answers.com content drawn from Wikipedia, American Heritage Dictionary, Roget's Thesaurus, and Columbia University Press Encyclopedia as well as maps, company snapshots, stock prices, legal, medical, nutrition, and various quality sources. Version 1.0.2 includes bug fixes and feature modifications.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Generate web pages from your Access, FileMaker, Excel, or other...
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Acquire an Internet messaging server for instant messaging, e-m...
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Access to the RSS newsfeed of caborian.com.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Access Club RSX Message Board without a Web browser.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Create games, multimedia presentations, databases, Internet app...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Watch and record Web sites as they are viewed in a browser.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Transfer graphics, video, audio, or Web sites.
- Enable access to latest postings from Franglo.com classifieds.
- Create living HTML-based Web galleries.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Search wikipedia.org right from your Mac OS X Dashboard.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1