From Andrei Doubrovski:
Help-book for users of Adobe Photoshop Elements. Tutorials are illustrated with movie clips showing around the program. The course introduces you to the essential techniques of the program - color and tonal adjustments, layers, transformations, selecting, and masking. The book is packaged with a patch file revealing the hidden features important for photographers. Version 5.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Update your registered copy of Adobe Premiere 6.0 to version 6....
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Protect and optimize your SWF files.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Launch programs using keyboard shortcuts.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Manage and upload your movie clips.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Convert WMV video files into iPod video format.
- Update your registered copy of Adobe Premiere 5.1 to version 5....
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Give your photos a cartoon look.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Cut, join, or convert 2D videos to 3D.
- Create JPG/JPEG files from multiple Photoshop PSD files.
All versions:4.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1