From Andrei Doubrovski:
Help-book for users of Adobe Photoshop Elements. Tutorials are illustrated with movie clips showing around the program. The course introduces you to the essential techniques of the program - color and tonal adjustments, layers, transformations, selecting, and masking. The book is packaged with a patch file revealing the hidden features important for photographers. Version 5.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Arrange and browse personal movie collection.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create a multimedia baby album by adding pictures, drawings, an...
All versions:4.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1