From Wise Owl Games:
Animated 3D Museum loads user images and sound files automatically from user-selectable directories. The program follows ScreenBOT as he travels around the user's museum, viewing his or her pictures as museum exhibits. There is a Manual Game Travel Mode, which allows the user to control ScreenBOT and the camera, using arrow keys and mouse motions. This feature might be neat for families with young children, as it is novel to rotate around images of themselves onscreen. The program is a visual alternative to the simple, flat views usually offered by most screensavers of this genre. You even can use actual art posters from several museum sites listed on the Wise Owl Web site.
More Products to Consider
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Bring the beauty of African Serengeti wild life to your monitor...
- Bring underwater world to your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Watch breathtaking animated waterfall with eagles soaring above...
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Display a golden spinning cross with reflecting colors.
- Decorate your desktop with a Veep TV show screensaver.
- Display the most spectacular cars photos on your screensaver.
- Decorate your desktop with a balls screensaver.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Bring the hottest girls to your computer screen.
- Decorate your desktop with a West Wing TV show screensaver.
- Bring the hottest anime girls to your computer screen.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Enjoy a screen saver with two moving turtles, passing the scree...
- Bring the hottest girls in hot lingerie and bikinis to your com...
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.