Photoshop plug-in for advanced photo sharpening without forming halos. Provides both object edge sharpen and general sharpen algorithms. Fully compatible with various image editors, like Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Fireworks, JASC, Corel and Ulead image editors, and numerous freeware like IrfanView and XnView. Plug-in work with 8 bit per channel and 16 bit per channel RGB, Greyscale, and Lab images. Version 1.22 has improved Vista compatibility.
What's new in this version: Version 1.22 has improved Vista compatibility.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Filter and simplify images, remove unwanted detail, and edit th...
- Create your own Web sites.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Enhance your photos and images.
- Generate textures and effects for Photoshop.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Make hand engraved and woodcut effects on your Photoshop images...
- Process images using two types of bending and the bump maps.
- Simplify image selection and cutouts using Adobe Photoshop.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Remove face shine with an Adobe Photoshop compatible plug-in fi...
- Create color dither in Photoshop.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good for photos(not for game editing)"
Version: AmphiSoft Photo Sharpen 1.1
good for photos and images to fix thngs like red eye, skin tones and lighting.
It does have items for creative editing like movie a person from one picture to another or putting lighting.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: