From OmniCom Technologies:
This multisession terminal emulation software for Windows supports SSH/telnet/direct RS-232/modem connections with ANSI, Wyse 50/50+, Wyse 60, Linux, SCO ANSI, VT52, VT100, VT102, VT220, and IBM3151 emulation. Features include dynamic font sizing, free LPD and pass-through printing support, multiprotocol file transfer, international character set and keyboard support, ActiveX developer toolkit, OEM readiness, scrollback buffer, and Web browser integration. It highlights and activates URLS and has online help, Finger, host look-up, Ping, Traceroute, and time client.
Version 7 release 1 build 99 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 7 release 1 build 99 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Communicate with Telnet and RS232 enabled devices and servers.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Connect to legacy and other host applications.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Control a remote terminal over Telnet/SSH protocol.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Perform ANSI, SCOANSI, VT100, or WYSE60 terminal connections.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Connect to IBM mainframe, AS/400, and UNIX with 3270, 5250, VT1...
- Check out this secure Telnet client.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Launch terminal emulator and file transfer from a command line ...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Optimize remote Linux server administration.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Dial into the Internet and transfer files with this program.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Connect with terminal emulator supporting Wyse, IBM 3270/5250, ...
- Connect your computer to the host using Winsock Telnet client o...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Run on Windows 7 64 for real"
Version: AlphaCom 7 release 1 build 99
The only software I've been able to run on a 64-bit operating system. There other products are misleading, even running Hyperterminal on Windows XP hosted on a Windows 7 64 machine "runs" but it does not really communicates with serial ports.
None that I'm ware of
Excellent, don't need to have machine with a 32 bit operating system to run other programs that cannot be used in 64-bit OS's
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: