From Wrocklage Intermedia:
Aloaha Sign is a tool for validating PDF, p7m, d2d, xmldsig, or PKCS 7 signatures. Furthermore it is possible to digitally sign virtually any file type with any native supported smart-card. It performs validation protocol through online revocation, checks, Offline Revocation checks, OCSP Checks, and certificate status information.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Manage your private documents and protect them with a password.
- Convert PDF to jpeg, png and psd.
- Hide and encrypt any file or data within images.
- Encrypting tool for protecting PDF documents.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert PDF documents to image formats.
- Hide any file type (doc, pdf, text, jpg, bmp, gif, zip, rar, mp...
- Try the faster browser that lets you get the most from today's ...
- Encrypt and protect AutoCAD DWG, DXF, HPGL, and SVG files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: