From Ninja Games:
Alliance is a private and secure environment to share files and communicate with people you know. It is simple, easy to use and free. You can for example share photos and videos with family and friends. Another use is to share confidential data with your coworkers. File swarming technology boosts download speed in the network in a similar way to BitTorrent. Unlike BitTorrent Alliance is secure, decentralized and very easy to use.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Pilot one of three starfighters and complete challenging missio...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Lead the armies of Star Wars to victory in intense, real-time s...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Drive a racing car with a realistic feeling.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Command a squad of comic book heros.
- Synchronize your photos by time between camera and hard disks a...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Lead a four-man squad of commandos into the Kashyyyk jungles to...
- Recover any types of lost data.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It is practicall"
Version: Alliance 0.9.6
Seems like rather easy a sure to exchange files this way. Of course both need to have the program.
And in this year 2012 its maybe not to nescerry to do it this way--but If U often do it with some--Then it is
I realy did not check it out that much--
Like the way it looks and it handles