From Ninja Games:
Alliance is a private and secure environment to share files and communicate with people you know. It is simple, easy to use and free. You can for example share photos and videos with family and friends. Another use is to share confidential data with your coworkers. File swarming technology boosts download speed in the network in a similar way to BitTorrent. Unlike BitTorrent Alliance is secure, decentralized and very easy to use.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Hide for-your-eyes-only photos in a password-protected secure e...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Collect, organize, and connect your videos, pictures, and audio...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Use a browser toolbar with various features.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Combine a variety of media types into one output file.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Perform fast and secure file transferring or sharing on the Int...
- Protect your personal data including credit cards information a...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Back up your files to a secure, remote location automatically.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Upload and share your photos and videos.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Access your music and photos from other computers or your iPhon...
- Share image collections with descriptions, people, dates.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Secure your private information and delete computer and Interne...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It is practicall"
Version: Alliance 0.9.6
Seems like rather easy a sure to exchange files this way. Of course both need to have the program.
And in this year 2012 its maybe not to nescerry to do it this way--but If U often do it with some--Then it is
I realy did not check it out that much--
Like the way it looks and it handles