Missing a book? You might have loaned it out a while ago, but can you remember who borrowed the book from you and when? All My Books tracks the books from your collection with the built-in loaner manager. Giving a book away? Just put a quick note on who took it, and All My Books will record the date automatically. Even better, All My Books will remind you of that book when the time comes. With the loaner manager, you'll be able to stay tuned on who took your books and when. You will never lose a loaned book again. Do you have your collection organized elsewhere? All My Books imports and exports book databases in Excel and CSV format, making data entry into and out of All My Books a snap.
What's new in this version:
Version 4.7 build 1232:
- added the ability to transfer book files to Kindle and other devices with no drive letter assigned. Use menu item "Tools - Transfer to device..."
- added generic parser for unknown URLs
- added temporary option in mobile device export function to avoid crash of iOS apps
- batch add by ISBN now can accept comma-delimited ISBNs
- AMB now takes the title from the folder name when add audiobook that consists of several filesSee all new features »