Missing a book? You might have loaned it out a while ago, but can you remember who borrowed the book from you and when? All My Books tracks the books from your collection with the built-in loaner manager. Giving a book away? Just put a quick note on who took it, and All My Books will record the date automatically. Even better, All My Books will remind you of that book when the time comes. With the loaner manager, you'll be able to stay tuned on who took your books and when. You will never lose a loaned book again. Do you have your collection organized elsewhere? All My Books imports and exports book databases in Excel and CSV format, making data entry into and out of All My Books a snap.
What's new in this version:
Version 4.4 build 1227:
- added "Illustrations" tab to the book card, where you can manage the book images - add/delete/change the order
- improved navigation with the keys in "group by" modes (tree view mode). Use cursor keys, Home, End, PageUp, PageDn, Space to navigate
- fixed export to mobile devices (in some cases the device cannot import the exported file)
- fixed getting books details from barnesandnoble.com, books.google.com
- fixed sort dire... See all new features »