Alarm is a tool, that alarms you at a specific time by an alarm sound or by bringing the program window in front of all other applications. You can change the alarm sound, its loop and volume. You can also write an advice note to the input field under the current time. Move Alarm to the system tray to stop worry about time.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Fight and determine if humanity survives to 2141.
- Copy files and customize the operation in many ways.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Generate different funny sounds.
- Draw planes, lines, cylinders, and cubes using various drawing ...
- Set up lightweight countdown timer and clock.
- Identify homolog of multi-gene modules such as operons and gene...
- Capture screen shots of different size.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content