Alarm is a tool, that alarms you at a specific time by an alarm sound or by bringing the program window in front of all other applications. You can change the alarm sound, its loop and volume. You can also write an advice note to the input field under the current time. Move Alarm to the system tray to stop worry about time.
What's new in this version: Version 1.7 improves interface design.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Fight and determine if humanity survives to 2141.
- Copy files and customize the operation in many ways.
- Install multiple useful gadgets for Windows 7 in one click.
- Generate different funny sounds.
- Draw planes, lines, cylinders, and cubes using various drawing ...
- Identify homolog of multi-gene modules such as operons and gene...
- Customize your Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 logon screen.
- Capture screen shots of different size.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content