From Matthew Ross:
The AirPort Monitor Utility allows you to view information about the Apple AirPort Base Station. It uses SNMP to retrieve base station data and then displays it in well organized tables providing easy access to detailed information.
- Basic AirPort information
- AirPort uptime
- Detailed interface information
- Routing table view
- Wireless connections
- Signal strength to each connected client
- DHCP lease information
- Detailed protocol information
- Multiple AirPort Base Station support
- Keychain support
- Bonjour support
- Auto refresh
- Notification for events
What's new in this version: DRM has been removed.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Monitor the transfer rates in and out of a AirPort basestation.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Fun with your Mac's sudden motion sensor.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Multi-protocol, cross-platform instant messaging client.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Dot to dot activities.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- NNTP newsreader with a focus on collecting and indexing info.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content