Advanced Task Scheduler is a multifunctional task scheduler, which allows you to automate all your day-to-day tasks: launch programs, scripts and batch files, open documents and web pages, display popup messages/reminders, play sounds, send network and e-mail messages, shut down and restart your computer, establish and close network connections, perform FTP and file operations. Advanced Task Scheduler offers a full set of scheduling tools that allow you to run scheduled tasks automatically, as a one-off, a specified time after system startup, or secondly to yearly. Alternatively, set tasks to run via a hotkey, on computer idle, on network connection being established, on user log-on/off, program start/stop.
Advanced Task Scheduler icons will appear in your system tray, giving you access to all its features via a popup menu, which appears on right clicking. Pressing a hotkey restores Advanced Task Scheduler. The scheduler can also be launched as a Windows Service and work in the background, enabling all scheduled tasks to run smoothly without taking up any desktop space. This feature means Advanced Task Scheduler can be run even when no user is logged on. Advanced Task Scheduler can record all executed tasks in a log file or send them straight to your inbox, letting you know exactly what tasks are being executed and when. Advanced Task Scheduler allows you to automate a wide range of tasks, including all the basics listed above, as well as sending network and e-mail messages, and performing FTP and file operations.
What's new in this version: Task scheduler includes the following changes: SYSTEM UPTIME statement added, Send email with blank address fixed, Starting a bunch of tasks at the same time improved, File watch feature improved, Minor bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Launch specific programs at specific times.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Automate, schedule, and manage complex IT tasks and business pr...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Automate Windows tasks by running them on a schedule or on cond...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Automate and schedule routine tasks and processes by recording ...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Automate business process scheduling and monitoring.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Automatically restart Windows applications that have stopped to...
- Create menus to simplify access to frequently used objects.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Automate and personalize your PC to do everyday tasks on demand...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Acquire a system level instruction engine which can increase yo...
- Create and launch tasks for specific dates and times.
- Schedule programs or tasks to automatically launch at specified...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Schedule and create macros to automate a variety of complex tas...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Excellent program except doesn't run autohotkey batch files"
Version: Advanced Task Scheduler 1.5 build 0439
I liked everything about it lots of options. especially that it lets you run programs for other xp users, remote access etc. etc. Its quick and doesn't take up memory. It lets you pull up windows task manager or anyprogram with a hotkey, that is sweet. Lets you log off users and reboot etc..lots of windows mangerial control.
The fact that it doesnt work!, it won't run autohotkey batch files. Or lets say it runs them but they don't execute their scripts, you just get an icon. Maybe they will read this and fix that in the next version
Still might be worth purchasing just because you can set it up to run programs with hotkeys. Maybe you can figure out a way to have it run another macro program that will then run your scripts.