CNET Editors' review
Watermarks can add a professional touch to any document as well protect content from plagiarism. Advanced Bulk PDF Watermark Creator makes it incredibly simple to add watermarks to multiple PDF documents.
The application's interface is plain and partly truncated at the bottom, though none of the buttons were cut off. We tried to resize the window but were unable to do so. The program is broken down into four steps that are labeled on the interface. First, we had to select the input directory and add the PDFs we wanted watermarked. Second, we entered the text for the watermark. We opted to add the filename to the watermark as well. We like being able to choose whether to place the watermarks under or over the document's content. We were also able to select the font style, size, and color from drop-down menus. From there, we selected the output directory and gave permission to add our customized watermark to the PDFs. When we opened the finished PDFs, each and every one contained our personalized watermark. Due to its trial limitations, the program placed an additional watermark on the files, but we were still able to get a clear idea of how well the everything worked. This software is so easy to use, we doubt many users will need the PDF containing the Help file.
Advanced Bulk PDF Watermark Creator installed a desktop icon without permission but cleanly uninstalled. While its interface isn't the most professional we've seen, it's an effective tool, and we recommend it for all users.
Advanced Bulk PDF Watermark Creator automates the task of stamping one or more PDF documents with a watermark. The application automatically imports all PDF documents from a specific directory and all of its subdirectories. Alternatively, users can manually import PDF documents that need to be stamped with a watermark. For each imported input PDF document the application creates a watermarked copy of the original PDF file.
Original PDF documents are not affected by the watermarking process. Advanced Bulk PDF Watermark Creator allows users to define the following watermark properties: single-line verbiage, multiple-line verbiage, font family, font color, font size, font style, rotation / no rotation, placement beneath / above existing PDF content. In addition to this, the application allows users to define multiple-line watermarks.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Manage and control ICL icon libraries.
- Convert PDF files to text format in batch mode.
- Convert PDF file to image formats.
- Icon extractor.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Convert Excel XLS files to XLSX and XLSX files to XLS.
- Add PDF security features to your applications.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Index PDF documents with MS indexing clients.
- Read DOCX, DOC, TXT, RTF, and HTML files.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1