CNET Editors' review
Advanced Batch Image to PDF Converter is an easy-to-use tool that converts images into PDF files. It's not the most beautiful or sophisticated program, but it works well, offering just the right number of features.
The program's interface is plain but intuitive, with each step of the process helpfully numbered. You select the images to convert, choose the output directory, and select document properties and image scaling. The program quickly converts the selected images to PDFs and stores them in the designated directory. We liked that users can choose portrait or landscape orientation, and we found it especially helpful that the program will convert each image into its own PDF or compile all of the images in one file. Advanced Batch Image to PDF Converter is versatile enough to offer some useful customization, but doesn't bog you down with pointless features. The Help file, which naturally comes as a PDF, is brief but adequate. Overall, we found Advanced Batch Image to PDF Converter easy and effective to use, although we wish the file selection process allowed you to choose individual files and not just a directory. Users will need to organize the file or files they wish to convert in their own directory before beginning the conversion process.
Advanced Batch Image to PDF Converter is free to try, but the trial version scales images to 10 percent or 20 percent of their original size. The program installs desktop icons without asking, but it uninstalls cleanly. We recommend this program to all users.
Advanced Batch Image To PDF Converter is a utility that automates conversion of one or more image files - PNG, GIF, JPEG, JP2, J2K, TIFF, and BMP - to PDF format. The application supports two output modes: one PDF document for each input image file, one multi-page PDF document with each input image placed on a separate page. Advanced Batch Image To PDF Converter automatically imports all image files from a specific directory and all of its subdirectories. Alternatively, users can manually import image files that need to be converted to PDF format.
The application automatically persists most recently used input and output directory paths and allows users to sort input images by path, size and creation date. In addition to this, users can define output PDF document page orientation and size, scale images to specific percentage of their original size or to scale images to accommodate selected PDF document orientation and size.
More Products to Consider
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Batch remove watermarks, logos, and stamps from your PDF docume...
- Convert image files to PDF documents.
- Convert PDF documents into DXF, JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, and PNG fi...
- Manage multiple Microsoft Excel documents in a window.
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert image files to PDF documents.
- Convert image files into Acrobat PDF documents.
- Combine multiple PDF files into one.
- Convert Jpg, Png, Tiff and Gif to PDF.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1