From Adobe Systems:
Adobe PageMaker 7.0 software is the ideal page layout program for business, education, and small- and home-office professionals who want to create high-quality publications such as brochures and newsletters. Get started quickly with templates, graphics, and intuitive design tools; work productively across Adobe applications; and easily leverage existing content to create customized communications.
More Products to Consider
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Online viewing tools for exploring Adobe FrameMaker documents.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Update PageMaker's PostScript printing files.
- Build your Microsoft PowerPoint marketing plan presentation wit...
- Navigate through help files of your installed Adobe CS2 related...
- Automate repetitive tasks and key workflows.
- Create a visual programming environment to render PDF technolog...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Integrate 2D AutoCAD software drawings and 3D data into a singl...
- Analyze effects of planet movement on your life.
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Integrate an asset-management system with Adobe CS5 application...