Ideal for workgroups and departments, Adobe Acrobat Messenger software - combined with a scanner or digital copier - transforms paper documents into electronic files and delivers them via e-mail, Web, fax, and more. There's no waiting for interoffice or overnight mail - send contracts, color brochures, photos, and documents with handwritten notes or signatures instantly. You can also preview your documents on screen, crop or rotate pages, and add electronic annotations! Acrobat Messenger makes it easy to deliver to everyone on your distribution list at Internet speed.
What's new in this version:
- Now supports Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP
- The Reinitialize Messenger System Files utility now accounts for the possibility of a hostname change as well as an IP address change.
- The Make Searchable process now automatically restarts itself in a long-term use situation that previously would have hung, preventing documents from being delivered.
- LDAP Directory Listing now works with Microsoft Exchange 5.5 Server.
- When the user mistypes his or her name at the Wel... See all new features »