AdminToys Suite is a collection of administration utilities for remote management of Windows Servers and Workstations. AdminToys Suite comes with 19 network tools that help you to save time on everyday administrative tasks: Remote Performance Expert, Remote Process Manager, Remote System Manager, Data Storage Information, Remote Disk Quota Manager, Remote Registry Manager, Remote Daemon Manager, Remote Event Log Manager, Remote IP Configuration, Remote Console, Batch Clock Synchronization, Batch Remote Power Off, Batch Wake-on-LAN, Batch Remote Restart, Batch Remote Log Off, Batch Command Execution, Batch Service Control, Batch Report Builder. AdminToys Suite modules allows you dump the result to TXT or CSV file, or create a printable HTML report. Take a free 30-day test drive. Try out AdminToys Suite before you decide to purchase it. Get an affordable collection of administration utilities designed for you. Get AdminToys Suite.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8.1800 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Control, support, and manage multiple computers anywhere.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform remote system maintanance, assistance, and management.
- Manage, monitor, patch, and audit thousands of computers and se...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor the state of up to 4 websites simultaneously and get no...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor your network, search files, and track application distr...
- Track projects, defects, features, and tasks.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Monitor your servers' availability and performance remotely.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Track and monitor your computers, printers, software, and more ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor and secure your entire network from one centralized loc...
- Monitor and manage your network and hardware assets.
- Monitor network devices and analyze logs.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Monitor entire network, manage Windows servers, track performan...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: