NetCrunch 8 is an all-in-one and agentless network monitoring and management system, capable of monitoring every device in your network. Monitor bandwidth, availability, performance, services, NetFlow and more. Automatically generate views and maps and real-time displays. Receive alerts via email, SMS, pop-up, or configure NetCrunch 8 to take automatic corrective actions like restarting a service or running a script.
NetCrunch 8 monitors all leading operating systems like Windows, Linux, VMware ESX/ESXi, Mac OS X, and BSD. All without requiring agents or SNMP.
NetCrunch 8 monitors the performance and availability of 65 network services, including Ping, HTTP/HTTPS, SSH, FTP, DNS, SMTP, and more.
A Netflow traffic server is included, that integrates network traffic flow data from a range of devices using all popular protocols like: IPFix, NetFlow (v5 & v9), sFlow, JFlow, netStream, CFlow, AppFlow, and rFlow.
NetCrunch 8 supports all SNMP versions including version 3 with support for version 3 traps. It uses the SNMP protocol to monitor routers, switches, printers, firewalls, sensors, and other network devices. Along with over 3500 included MIBs, NetCrunch 8 also features a MIB compiler so you can easily add new MIBs to the program library.
With over 100 predefined Monitoring Packs for operating systems and SNMP manageable network devices, NetCrunch 8 can identify, configure, and begin monitoring your network's devices out of the box. Baseline thresholds and range triggers learn your network and alert you to unexpected changes. Monitoring dependencies prevent alert floods.
What's new in this version:
Version 8 includes the following updates:
- 100+ Monitoring Packs containing monitoring settings for popular application and devices.
- Advanced File & Folder Monitoring Sensor, Apache, DNS & Webpage Monitoring Sensors.
- Full support for SNMPv3 traps.
- Automatic alert resolution.
- Easy alert correlation for external events (syslog, SNMP traps, Windows events).
- New baseline and range triggers for performance counters.
- New event log summa... See all new features »