From AdRem Software:
Network Discovery and Mapping--NetCrunch automatically discovers TCP/IP nodes in order to create an accurate view in the form of physical and logical network topology maps and other dynamic views. Multiplatform Monitoring--NetCrunch combines agentless monitoring of various devices and operating systems like: Windows, Linux (kernel 2.4 or newer), Novell OES, Mac OS X, BSD and NetWare. Event Management and Alerting--NetCrunch unifies fault management by collecting and alerting on events received from a variety of external sources such as: Windows Event Logs, Syslog or SNMP traps. User Experience Monitors--NetCrunch contains over 65 built-in Network Service monitors and advanced user experience monitors (HTTP/S, POP3, FTP, SMTP, DNS). Real Time Performance Monitoring--NetCrunch monitors real time values shown on charts, bars and gauges. Multiple nodes performance can be compared on a single chart. 250 Predefined Monitoring Rules--NetCrunch comes with predefined event monitoring and data collection policies, applicable in monitoring popular hardware and software like IIS, Apache and MS SQL. Remote NetCrunch Administration--NetCrunch allows remote access using windows based Remote Administration Console or by any web browser. NetCrunch Connection Broker allows to receive desktop notifications from multiple servers and open Administration Console windows for each registered server.
What's new in this version: Version 6.5 includes the following updates:
- Network Discovery Wizard - has been simplified and extended to scan networks up to 30 hops.
- Dashboard Layout - summary views for atlas and maps has been redesigned. New dashboard layout for atlas, maps and monitoring policies presents the overview of most critical network monitoring elements.
- Enhanced Event Log Window - group by alert raise time. Preview pane can be located at the bottom or on the left or right side.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Network and services monitoring software.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor your mail servers, internet hosts, database servers, an...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Monitor websites and intranet applications.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Keep an eye on your network devices and services.
All versions:4.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
Version: AdRem NetCrunch 188.8.131.520
Great features a t a good price, I love maps and network diagrams
"Great for monitoring several remote sites, excellent for network documentation"
Version: AdRem NetCrunch 3.1
I manage a LAN of over 200 users over a WAN to 6 different remote sites. With NetCrunch I have been able to show reports to AT&T when we have problems that they have not been able to detect. I've also been able to show them where we have had some router configuration table errors. Since I rely very heavily on documentation to manage my network, NetCrunch mapping utility is a wonderful way to both document then network as well as identify connectivity issues.This tool alone has saved me both the time and expense of having to travel to my remote sites on many occasions.
Plus, it does not restrict the number of devices I want to monitor.
Physical maps do not always recognize devices properly. You need pretty modern workstation to use it effectively.
"Best network maps and good monitoring"
Version: AdRem NetCrunch 3.1
Excellent tool for multiplatform monitoring and fault alerting. Really nice view of my network, and easy to understand what parts are acting up. It didn't take much to install and get it up and running. I like advanced WinNT and SNMP management features
Doesn’t support Win95 performance monitoring.