From AdRem Software:
Network Discovery and Mapping--NetCrunch automatically discovers TCP/IP nodes in order to create an accurate view in the form of physical and logical network topology maps and other dynamic views. Multiplatform Monitoring--NetCrunch combines agentless monitoring of various devices and operating systems like: Windows, Linux (kernel 2.4 or newer), Novell OES, Mac OS X, BSD and NetWare. Event Management and Alerting--NetCrunch unifies fault management by collecting and alerting on events received from a variety of external sources such as: Windows Event Logs, Syslog or SNMP traps. User Experience Monitors--NetCrunch contains over 65 built-in Network Service monitors and advanced user experience monitors (HTTP/S, POP3, FTP, SMTP, DNS). Real Time Performance Monitoring--NetCrunch monitors real time values shown on charts, bars and gauges. Multiple nodes performance can be compared on a single chart. 250 Predefined Monitoring Rules--NetCrunch comes with predefined event monitoring and data collection policies, applicable in monitoring popular hardware and software like IIS, Apache and MS SQL. Remote NetCrunch Administration--NetCrunch allows remote access using windows based Remote Administration Console or by any web browser. NetCrunch Connection Broker allows to receive desktop notifications from multiple servers and open Administration Console windows for each registered server.
What's new in this version: Version 6.5 includes the following updates:
- Network Discovery Wizard - has been simplified and extended to scan networks up to 30 hops.
- Dashboard Layout - summary views for atlas and maps has been redesigned. New dashboard layout for atlas, maps and monitoring policies presents the overview of most critical network monitoring elements.
- Enhanced Event Log Window - group by alert raise time. Preview pane can be located at the bottom or on the left or right side.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor your network and view a physical network topology map.
- Monitor network, server, and IT infrastructure across WAN, netw...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor all users activities on your computer.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Browse the Management Information Base (MIB) exposed by systems...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Get a full graphical map of your network.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor and secure your entire network from one centralized loc...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor application performance or IT operations online.
- Monitor critical network resources and detect system failures o...
- Monitor, analyze, and manage a network.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Create a customized observation of any network file modificatio...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Access and manage Simple Network Management Protocol requests.
All versions:4.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
Version: AdRem NetCrunch 22.214.171.1240
Great features a t a good price, I love maps and network diagrams
"Great for monitoring several remote sites, excellent for network documentation"
Version: AdRem NetCrunch 3.1
I manage a LAN of over 200 users over a WAN to 6 different remote sites. With NetCrunch I have been able to show reports to AT&T when we have problems that they have not been able to detect. I've also been able to show them where we have had some router configuration table errors. Since I rely very heavily on documentation to manage my network, NetCrunch mapping utility is a wonderful way to both document then network as well as identify connectivity issues.This tool alone has saved me both the time and expense of having to travel to my remote sites on many occasions.
Plus, it does not restrict the number of devices I want to monitor.
Physical maps do not always recognize devices properly. You need pretty modern workstation to use it effectively.
"Best network maps and good monitoring"
Version: AdRem NetCrunch 3.1
Excellent tool for multiplatform monitoring and fault alerting. Really nice view of my network, and easy to understand what parts are acting up. It didn't take much to install and get it up and running. I like advanced WinNT and SNMP management features
Doesn’t support Win95 performance monitoring.