Headache is often due to build-up of stress and tension. Acupressure is an effective way to relieve painful sensation associated with these conditions. This guide by Aaron Stein, PhD, is based on over 5,000 years of Chinese practice of self-acupressure.
Features: Practical and fully illustrated. Step-by-step guide to treatment of every condition. Every step explains point location, direction of force, and duration of massage. No previous experience necessary. It is not necessary to massage active points on your own, you can ask somebody else to massage points for you. Total treatment duration for most conditions is 10 to 15 minutes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Learn how to relieve your ailments using acupressure.
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Collect all the eggs into baskets.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Read Srila Rupa Gosvami's ambrosial advice.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Fly high to reach the Falcon Clan nest in a rocky landscape.