Headache is often due to build-up of stress and tension. Acupressure is an effective way to relieve painful sensation associated with these conditions. This guide by Aaron Stein, PhD, is based on over 5,000 years of Chinese practice of self-acupressure.
Features: Practical and fully illustrated. Step-by-step guide to treatment of every condition. Every step explains point location, direction of force, and duration of massage. No previous experience necessary. It is not necessary to massage active points on your own, you can ask somebody else to massage points for you. Total treatment duration for most conditions is 10 to 15 minutes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Help prevent repetitive stress injuries with this break reminde...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Learn how to relieve your ailments using acupressure.
- Learn how to exercise by working with your own cyberinstructor.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Prevent repetitive stress injuries.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Facilitate performance testing of MS CRM 3.0.
- Estimate stresses and displacements in beam structures.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Measure your activity on the PC while showing actual time.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Guide the stick through the levels, avoiding any obstacles.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Organize and manage your wedding preparations.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Improve your Russian grammar and pronunciation by reading words...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Get alerts and easy exercises to avoid any strain while working...