With ActiveData for Excel (64-Bit) you can join, merge, match, query, sample, summarize, categorize, stratify, look for duplicate and missing items, generate statistics, perform Benford's Law analysis, combine, split, splice, slice and dice your data. It adds advanced database like analysis, data mining, manipulation and conversion to Microsoft Excel. It features dialog driven data analysis and manipulation of which were up until now, only available in specialized forensic accounting and auditing tools. This ActiveData version works with 64-bit version of Excel 2010.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0 supports Excel 2013.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- 4D programmer's toolkit.
- Improve the security and performance of your Microsoft Excel 20...
- Create and redesign Oracle database objects.
- Remove duplicates, merge cell text, change case, trim spaces.
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Get tools, documentation, and sample code for customizing MS Of...
- Present any data structure as a hierarchical system.
- Recover SQL database information and generate HTML reports.
- Provide a powerful OLAP add-in for MS Excel that enhances cube-...