From Schenk and Horn:
ActiveBarcode is a powerful efficient easy-to-use software package for creating and printing barcodes: Create them for your documents and applications as easy as typing the code. Simply enter the desired characters and select the type. The barcode will be created.It feature include where it generate professional barcodes,all common barcode types are supported,flexible layout options,scalable barcode size,creation of vector graphics files,print single barcodes and barcode labels,and creation of image files in common image file formats, like JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF etc. (Series are possible).
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and print 1D and 2D bar codes in various formats.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Design barcodes and use any type of printer to print them out.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create vector-based PDF documents.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Generate PDF from JAVA without any modification to your printin...
- Create barcode images within various applications or environmen...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Make high resolution barcode images from over 50 barcode types ...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create bar codes and print them out on a variety of labels.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Print Code 128 barcodes on different type of label page.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Print barcode coversheets to automatically index scanned docume...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create barcode labels with text and shapes for printing.
- Generate and print bar-code labels.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: