Active SMART allows every hard drive in the system to be monitored 24 hours a day for faults, overheating or other hazardous factors that may lead to a crash. In case of error detection, there is a range of alerting options available: local (pop up messages, sound) and remote (e-mail or network messenger).
Use the same version of ActiveSMART on notebooks and desktop PC. It support power saving mode and save battery life. No special technical skills are required in order to use Active SMART. ActiveSMART is a universal protection and health monitoring for your hard drive.
What's new in this version:
- Improved SSD drives support
- Improved Windows 10 support
- Improved Used Disk Space visualisation
- Updated S.M.A.R.T. attributes definitions, added SMART attributes for SSD hard drive
- Fixed wrong status for Crucial SSD hard drives and other minor bugs