Active Directory Reports (64-bit) LDAP Auditing Tool Supports Printing and Exporting. It is accurate, real-time reporting in a customizable solution. We help you standardize your ability to monitor and manage your AD implementation. Report on users, groups, organizational units, computers, domain controllers. It allow for dynamically configurable reporting on Windows Active Directory objects for NT, 2000, 2003 and 2008 servers.
What's new in this version: Version 18.104.22.168 adds selection to LDAP filter builder to use Predefined or All Active Directory attributes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Audit and generate reports about users and computers on Active ...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Extract vital data from Active Directory.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Track, analyze, report all changes made to your Active Director...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Manage multiple Active Directory users.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Use an IT administrator to assist in the execution of a change ...
- Provide an exchange server reporting solution for Exchange Serv...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Save time by providing bulk task configuration and execution of...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Manage customers' desktops and servers.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- View LDAP information on your Active Directory servers.
- Set up centralized and simplified AD management and reporting.
- Track unauthorized changes and errors to AD and Group Policy co...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content